The safety and well-being of our guests and staff members is our highest priority. It is important to us that you be aware of the measures we have implemented to help safeguard the health of everyone who enters the Cedar Wood Lodge B&B Inn.
During the Covid-19 crisis, the Cedar Wood Lodge is not accepting guests from any country outside of Canada. This will be updated as conditions and policies evolve. We look forward to your visit with us and the opportunity to share the unique ambiance and elegant comforts of the Cedar Wood Lodge with you. We are confident that by working together through this unusual time, we can all enjoy one anothers' company and share the many beauties that surround us here on Vancouver Island.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
1) We are requesting that our arriving guests please CONTACT US when entering the building by CALLING (250-724-6800) or TEXTING (250-918-4580). We will then don our safety masks and greet you at the reception desk. We also ask that if you have a mask with you, please wear it during the check-in process. Check-in begins at 3PM
2) SOCIAL DISTANCING will be practiced at all times throughout the entire building. A 2-meter separation between all guests not traveling together must be followed. All tables and seating areas have been revised to meet this requirement. SIGNAGE has been posted throughout the building designating Maximum Occupancy restrictions.
3) We accept all major credit cards, Visa, MC, Amex, DC, JCB. It is preferred that if you have a card that can be tapped or touch-less, please use it. CASH is discouraged, but will be accepted if it is your only option for payment.
4) Breakfast will be served between 7AM to 9AM. You will be offered available seating times when you check-in. We ask that you please try to dine at your chosen time so that our other guests will not be inconvenienced by having to wait.
5) Proper and frequent hand washing will be practiced by all staff members. Touchless hand-sanitizer dispensers have been placed in every guestroom and common areas. We and our staff will always be wearing a protective mask during your stay with us. We ask that you please do the same whenever you are not in your own guestroom.
COVID-19 Cleaning Procedures
1) Prior to re-opening, our housekeeping staff has been trained on enhanced hygiene protocols and safe practices related to Covid-19. Additional time has been allotted to staff to carry out cleaning duties. Extra emphasis will be on high touch items and areas that cannot be sanitized. Magazines and brochures have been removed.
2) Our entire facility will be frequently scrubbed and disinfected according to the directions from the British Columbia Ministry of Health and from WorkSafe BC.
3) Particular attention will be placed on guestrooms, bathrooms, common areas, TV remotes, public telephones, stair handrails, door handles, reception desk, room keys, light switches, pool table, etc.
4) If you will be staying with us for more than one day, our housekeeping staff will pick up any garbage items or used linens outside of your guestroom door. WorkSafe BC guidelines will not permit any staff to enter your guestroom at any time during your stay. New linens, plastic garbage bags, and hygiene items will be placed outside of your room on a small table. If you need anything, please call us from your room.